The National Conference of Black Lawyers' mission is to serve as the legal arm of the movement for Black Liberation, to protect human rights, to achieve self-determination of Africa and African Communities in the Diaspora and to work in coalition to assist in ending oppression of all peoples.
- Stay tuned for upcoming LEAP cities and dates.
To request a Law Enforcement Accountability training in your area email us at email@example.com
Receive Important Updates!
- Honoring our Heritage: Kwanzaa 2016
- Details of Oct.11-24, 2016 UN WGAD Visit to U.S.
- UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention is Here
- NCBL 2016 ANNUAL CONFERENCE- Chicago, IL Oct. 6-9
- Chicago Welcomes 2016 NCBL Conference
- 2016 Conference Program Guide
- Request for 2016 Commemorative Journal Ads and Banquet Table Sponsorships
- LEAP Project Details & Schedule