NCBL REGIONAL CONFERENCE @ RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA
Time & Location
About the Event
The NCBL's mission is to serve as the legal arm of the movement for Black Liberation, to protect human rights, to achieve self-determination of Africa and African Communities in the Diaspora, and to work in coalition to end the oppression of all peoples.
We are inviting progressive Black lawyers, judges, legal workers, and law students, who are committed to using their legal skills to support the social justice movement, empower Black people, and end the oppression of all peoples.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS AT EVENTBRITE.
//////////////////////////////////// EVENT DETAILS:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11th @ 6:00 pm
- Opening Night Reception (w/ light o'dourves)
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12th @ 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
-- Two CLE courses:
- Litigating Police Misconduct Cases
- Labor Law
-- Five Panel Discussions: *
- Protecting Workers' Rights and Supporting the Labor Movement
- Black Identity Extremism & Defending Our Activists
- Making The Case For Reparations
- Combating Gentrification
- Criminal Justice
*Lunch and Dinner is included with price
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12th - 7:00 pm - Until
- Old School Party and Live Music by Retro Rhythm Band
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS AT EVENTBRITE:
-- $25 Students
-- $75 General Admission
We're looking forward to seeing you there.